12 Jan Week of Wizardry and Wonderment: Edible, Delectable Magical Treats
By: Lisa Glesil
It’s time to have a fun, magical time in the kitchen. I have included two very cute and easy recipes which will make you feel like a wizard in no time. The first recipe is “Cheese and Pretzel Broomsticks.” For this recipe, you only need three main ingredients, plus a bundle of chives.
Cheese and Pretzel Broomsticks Recipe
- 1 bag of pretzel sticks
- 1 bag of string cheese
- 1 bundle of chives
Cut the string cheese into thirds. To make it look like the end of a broomstick, shred the bottom of each section, leaving the top solid. Push a pretzel stick into the top (solid) part of each cheese piece, then finish by tying a long strip of chives around the top of the cheese pieces (to resemble string). These are cute and yummy!
Polyjuice Potion Recipe
- 1/2 gallon of lime sherbet
- 2 liters of Sprite
- A few drops of neon green food coloring
- Use scissors to cut open the lime sherbet container and place it in your punch bowl.
- Slowly pour Sprite into the bowl (it will bubble and foam).
- Add a few drops of food coloring until the green really pops!
Want more? Visit our blog for more ways to participate in Week of Wizardry and Wonderment.