LOOKING FOR A MEETING SPACE?
Hamilton East Public Library has six meeting rooms and two computer training classrooms that may be reserved for groups of more than six people during normal library hours. Audiovisual equipment, wi-fi, and kitchenette access is available.
* Due to our current construction schedule, meeting rooms at the Noblesville Library are unavailable beginning in January 2018. *
- All activities held in the meeting rooms must be free of charge. No money may be exchanged prior to, during or after an event. Tickets may not be sold nor donations or freewill offerings taken.
- Endorsement/sales of a service/product is prohibited except in support of HEPL.
- Private parties (i.e. birthdays, reunions, showers, fundraisers) are not permitted.
- Meeting rooms may not be used for private tutoring or individual study.
- Groups may utilize space up to 18 times each year.
Both Fishers and Noblesville offer study rooms that will accommodate groups of six or less. The rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis, during normal library hours, and may not be reserved in advance. These rooms, located on the first floor of each building, may be used for private tutoring or individual study.