17 Mar Stay Safe and Schedule Curbside Service at HEPL
In order to keep our patrons safe, we offer contact-free curbside holds pickup by appointment. Once you place a hold and receive an email or text notification that your holds are ready for pickup, you will need to access the library’s website to schedule a curbside appointment.Schedule Curbside Here
Wait to receive notification that your hold is ready before scheduling your pickup.
Scheduling Your Curbside Pickup
- Wait for an email, text, or phone call notice that your hold is available for pickup.
- Access the library’s website by clicking here to schedule a curbside pickup appointment before your hold expires.
- Follow the steps in the scheduler tool and select your preferred day and time. You will be asked for details including your library card and pin, as well as vehicle information. The system will remember your details, so you won’t need to enter on your next appointment! Once your reservation is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Any questions about the online scheduler can be directed to 317-773-1384 (Noblesville) or 317-579-0300 (Fishers). You may also call us if you prefer to schedule over the phone.
Picking up your holds:
When you arrive at the library for your contact-free appointment, follow the signs to the reserved curbside parking spots and follow the instructions located there. Stay in your car.
Helpful Scheduling Hints:
- The library cannot adjust the pickup time slots, so if your preferred pickup time/date is not available, please select another time and/or day.
- Complete the online form by adding pickup details such as vehicle information, item placement, and email address. If you do not have an email address, please enter firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: We strongly encourage you to include a valid email address as this is how we will contact you to confirm your curbside appointment.
- After you have completed the online form, you should receive an appointment confirmation (provided you have included a valid email address).
- If you wish to manage an existing pickup after you have made a curbside appointment, you may do this prior to the appointment day. The “Manage an Existing Pickup” option allows you to cancel the appointment (not the actual item hold).
- If you have holds awaiting pickup at both library locations, separate appointments need to be made for each pickup location.
- If the hold is not at the library where you prefer to pick up items, please contact the library to modify your hold pickup location.
- If you no longer need the requested material and you wish to cancel your hold, you may do this by accessing “My Account” on the library’s website or through the HEPL app. Or, you may call the library.
- For questions or assistance to book a curbside holds pickup appointment, contact the library at 317-773-1384 (Noblesville) or 317-579-0300 (Fishers) during regular hours.