BookMyne is a free IPhone and Android app that helps you search the HEPL catalog and access your account through your mobile device.
Using your library card and PIN, you can log into your account to renew items, place holds and see what items you have checked out. You can also check the library’s catalog, access the bestsellers list and even scan barcodes.
To get started -
1. Simply, visit the Apple App store or Google Play store for Androids.
2. Download and install the free BookMyne app on your iPhone, iTouch, iPad or Android device.
3. Open the app, go to Menu - Settings and select Update Now to update the data in the app.
4. Open the app and follow the prompts to select either the Fishers Library or Noblesville Library.
5. The next screen will allow you to search the HEPL catalog or log into your personal account. A search icon is located at the bottom left of the screen. Enter a keyword and BookMyne will search our collection and return a list of results. From there, you can touch the records to view the items you are interested in.
6. See a book at a friend’s home or in a book store and wonder if your library has that particular book? Just scan the barcode and let BookMyne search the catalog for you.
Or, download now -
For Apple devices -
For Android devices -